Part-Time Graphic Design Intern (Anywhere in US)We are LensCulture, one of the top websites for contemporary fine art and documentary photography (www.lensculture.com). The Guardian called LensCulture as "One of the most authoritative and wide-ranging sites." Looking for a talented designer intern for a fun, flexible part-time job.
Assist in creating online assets for variety of applications: web landing pages, email newsletters, banner ads, Facebook ads and much more. This is a work-at-home job -- you need to have your own MacOS computer.
We are a distributed global team with our Creative Director based in Bay Area and use the latest communications tools such as Asana (for Project Management), Skype & Slack (for video conferencing and communications). This is a great opportunity for talented designer to intern with a high-performing creative team.
- Proficient spoken & written English skills
- Bachelor's Degree or significant formal study in Graphic Design or related field.
- Excellent Portfolio of sample works.
- Solid knowledge of CS Photoshop or Fireworks
- Knowledge of web-based assets (you do not need to know html, but do need solid knowledge of screen & asset resolutions for web).
- Ability to quickly learn other communication tools (Asana, MailChimp)
- Able to work remotely with responsive communication skills.
- Familiar with current digital/mobile platforms
- High attention to detail
- Fast execution
Hours per week: 10-15. $12-15/hour depending on experience
Respond via email with your current resume in a pdf format along with your current portfolio.
Click here for more information