Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Remember to always investigate the company you are applying for to confirm it is a legit company.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Work from Home Customer Service Job
Asurion is looking for customer representatives to work from home. This looks like a high tech position where trouble shooting devices for their protection program will be involved.
Monday, June 23, 2014
Telecommute Jobs for 6/23/2014
60-Day MBA Success Advisor
High commissions with possible $2100.00 retainer
Sales, creativity, and drive required.
Marketing Media Manager at Belle's Boutique
10 to 15 hours per week
$20.00 per hour
3+ years online marketing experience
• Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, social media tools, and effective SEO techniques
• Excellent project management skills
• Photoshop skills a plus
• Excellent writing skills. English must be your first language.
• Great attitude, super creative and highly efficient
IT Support - Fine Art Company ((East Bay))
Must have reliable transportation for office visits near Berkeley.
Oversee and update Art Systems database (leading database platform for galleries) -Oversee Zoho.com CRM maintenance and implementation of marketing campaigns -Set-up new staff's workstations, VPN remote access to servers and email accounts -Set-up and maintain IPad POS stations -Train sales staff on POS process -General website maintenance
San Francisco Web Content Writer
Get paid $30 to write 300 to 500 word posts about local content for San Francisco.
Customer Support, EdTech Startup (F/T, Contract)
Company based in the San Francisco south beach district is looking for temporary employees to answer phone calls and handle email questions. Experience with helpdesk software, customer service, and interest in public education preferred.
Pay is $20/hour.
Sunday, June 22, 2014
Sunday, February 16, 2014
You can find work at home jobs with Sykes through Alpine Access. SYKES hires across 40 states in the US. There are no application fees to apply. There will be a credit screening. Medical collections should not count against your screening.
These jobs are full time jobs and not contractor jobs.
Saturday, February 15, 2014
in Florida, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Idaho, Mississippi, S. Carolina, New York, Pittsburg, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Kentucky, and California
North America Career Listing | Careers at The Active Network
As a member of this best-in-class technology services team you will:
- Answer calls and greet customers
- Review ticket in customer service tracking application
- Determine scope of issue
- Confirm customer agreement to conditions of service
- Manage credit card processing if necessary
- Follow through on warranty requests or open issues
- Encourage completion of customer survey
- Close the incident within recommended service times
- Properly document all support calls
- Adhere to quality standards set by company
- Represent company in a professional and ethical manner
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with focus on first call resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interpret a flow chart to deliver a work process
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Communicate technical directions over the phone to inexperienced computer users
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Type 30 to 40 words per minute
Home network setup and repair including:
- Wireless configuration for all operating systems including Windows, iOS, OSx, and Android
- Windows network configurations on XP, Vista, and 7
- Router configuration
Peripherals set up:
- Game consoles
- iPads and other tablets
- Printer and/or folder sharing
- Wireless printers
- Minimum of 1 year experience setting up home networks (or equivalent technical training)
- 1 year of related experience in a customer service environment
- Understanding of wired and wireless home networks using multiple network technologies such as cable modems, routers, printers, etc. (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding)
- Successfully pass our technical test and complete our interview process
- Minimum 3.0GHz Processor (regardless of cores)
- Minimum 4Gb RAM
- Minimum vertical monitor resolution of 1024 pixels (1920x1080 or higher preferred)
- Multiple monitors highly recommended
- Internet connection speeds exceeding 5Mbps down and 1Mbps up
- Windows XP SP3 or higher including .NET 4.0 Fully patched and up to date (Windows 7 – 64Bit preferred)
- HTML5 Compliant Web Browser (IE9 or higher, Chrome, etc)
- Antivirus Software.
Working for Support.com:
- During Training - $9.00 per hour*
- After Training - $10.25 per hour**
- Spanish Speaking Bilingual Differential
- $10.98 per hour including reimbursement
- Testing required
- Overtime Available
- 100% Work from Home
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Promotional Opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
*$8.50 per hour plus $.50 cent per hour for reimbursement
**$9.75 per hour plus $.50 cent per hour for reimbursement
The telesales representative position is a work-from-home sales position that is focused on working down a list of target or contacts to make calls and establish contact where a provided script can be shared. The main goal of the calls is to find prospects that are interested in attending appointments or meetings on another day with a more senior sales person.
• There will be training and sales scripts provided
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to build interest for a set of goods or services.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to agree to an appointment on another day.
• Gather customer information such as name, organizational details, and environmental details.
• Good communications skills
• Able to communicate well over the phone
• Good listening skills
• Able to follow a phone/sales script
• Able to learn new systems and processes
• Experience using common computer-based programs
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to manage time and
• Experience performing telesales or telemarketing in the past is a plus
• This is a work-from-home position
• Employee will need to provide their own PC, internet connection, and PC headset
• The majority of the work is unsupervised but does include some call monitoring and call reporting
• Work hours are Monday through Friday, business hours
• Employee can chose and set their own schedule, as long as they stay on track to meet project goals and timelines
• Compensation for this position is hourly pay
This is a W2 employee position
Launch Pad Solutions, LLC is a sales and marketing consulting firm that helps businesses to improve their ability to connect with new prospects. More info at Launch Pad Solutions provides sales consulting sales training sales coaching and sales outsourcing helping businesses to.
Send interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Phone experience—phone sales and/or telemarketing experience is a plus
• Ability to control a phone conversation
• Customer-service oriented
• Ability to make decisions and act quickly
• Dependable, confident, and responsible
• Able to make calls in a noise-free environment
If you are interested in applying, email your resume and contact information to: emily (at) millennialservices (dot) com