Search for Jobs

Friday, June 3, 2016

Administrative/Research Assistant (Minneapolis)

I'm looking for an assistant who can devote 5-10 hours a week to helping me stay focused on my business as a writer for colleges and universities (erinpeterson.com). This is a remote position.

Major responsibilities include:
Setting up source interviews
Calendar management (Google Calendar)
Client/story research
Fact-checking and story verification with sources
Uploading content to my blog (WordPress) and email newsletter (Mailchimp)

Experience Required
I'm looking for someone who is resourceful, organized, and trustworthy. Note: You MUST have at least 1 year of experience as a personal/administrative assistant. You should be familiar with email, calendar management, and research.

How I Hire
Please fill out the following application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJ87JM2 
If you're chosen as a finalist, I'll email you a detailed task (and pay you for your time) before selecting the best person for the job. 

Click here for more information about this job.

Companies that Hire Work at Home Moms

Product Reviews for Work at Home Moms