Search for Jobs

Thursday, December 13, 2007

PHP Programmer

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/web/507860109.html

I'm looking for a PHP Programmer to do freelance web work for my company. I have a Graphic and Web design company. This position is a freelance job. I'm having a lot of work request so the person selected can have work in a regular basis.
Qualifications:

1) You must be proficient in the following:

PHP, MySQL, CSS.

2) You must be locally based in Southern California. Although your work will be performed at your location of choice you will be required to come to my office in Culver City for the begining of jobs.


3) You must have a strong resume with a portfolio that proves the quality of work that you have done in the past. I will also need a number of references from former clients.

Please email me your resumes with hourly rates.

Companies that Hire Work at Home Moms

Product Reviews for Work at Home Moms