Search for Jobs

Sunday, July 6, 2008

.NET C# Web Programmer

Click here for details...

.NET C# Web Programmer

If you've ever looked at something like Basecamp and thought "I want to work on projects like THAT" then I've got plenty of them and I need a rock star developer to work with me on them. I'm willing to pay a premium for someone who does excellent work quickly. I'll pay well and I'll pay you fast.

You can work from wherever you want, whenever you want, I just need someone who is highly dependable. I've gone through so many negative experiences with developers who are slow, incompetent, or simply disappear. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to find the right developer and hang onto them.

Good communication skills and fast turnaround time a must.

Companies that Hire Work at Home Moms

Product Reviews for Work at Home Moms