Search for Jobs

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Web/XHTML/CSS Designer

Click here for details...

Web/XHTML/CSS Designer

Are you the best XHTML/CSS designer you’ve ever seen? Do you use words like "meticulous" and phrases like "to a high level of finish" with no irony? Do you have opinions on well-structured CSS that you still feel are good party conversation, despite people wandering away? When you see tables in web pages do you feel physically ill?

If so, I have work for you now, and perhaps through September. I’m an interactive marketing consultant that outsources work to freelancers, and I like paying excellent rates for the most talented, reliable, and all-around-best people.

I’ll have some smaller tester-jobs to begin, and then a larger set in a month or so if things work out well.

I strongly prefer full-time freelancers. I will employ people with day jobs but it’s a big limitation.

Please send a resume/background, a link to your previous work with notes as to your contribution, and your hourly rates and availability between now and September.

Companies that Hire Work at Home Moms

Product Reviews for Work at Home Moms